Obtaining and Issuing Bank Papers / Securities Programs: This service designed for clients who want to funds their projects like export/import business, leverage funds, equity, and mezzanine debt, even senior debt. those securities issued to the clients can be obtained by several methods:
The Bank Bonds you can utilize in the amount to request are:
- Bank Guarantee (BG) CASH BACKED – Format ICC URCG – 758.
- Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) CASH BACKED – Format ICC UCP – 600.
Obtaining a Licensing of BG/SBLC. This bank paper is full CASH BACKED and a receipt of Credit or Collateral opened by the Provider/Applicant for the benefit of the Beneficial(Client) or Monetizer.
*** Fifteen days before the maturity the Client can renewe or to retern the bank paper free, clean and clear without any lain.
Issuing Deferred Purchase of BG/SBLC. This bank paper is full CASH BACKED and comes with the Title Owner of the Beneficial(Client).
*** Fifteen days before maturity the client has three options: the first is to purchase the instrument, the second is to renew the instrument (total renews up to 3 years). In the event that the client does not purchase or renew the instrument, the bank endorse and retern the bank paper free, clean and clear without any lain.
In order to get an offer to Fund the Blocked Gold, the following documents need to be submitted for review and due diligence:
- Application/Letter of Request.
- KYC on Corporations letterhead.
Once the full package submitted, the R.M.G Capital Compliance to review, within about five business days, on green lite and decided to continue the process, the client accepts the offer of service, the procedure, and schedules for performance.
- The funder responds with a delivery of a non-binding Term Sheet.
- After the client reviewed the Term Sheet and shared with his bank, which must be signed and if possible stamped as “Acknowledgment” by the bank.
- The process is a bank to bank basis (DVP settlement).
*** In heaven forbid which were allegedly forging documents or attempt of fraud, the company is obligated under law to notify the authorities, which could result in a criminal investigation as well as entry to the blacklist.