Senior Debt funding program:
This is complex funding and requires a great deal of experience and skill.
The Applicant / Client make the deposit equity amount in an escrow account, in order to obtain Securities in a form of BG/SBLC, and utilize the said Securities to active the credit facility for the Senior Debt funding and/or Customize structured program.
The terms for a refund the loan from 1 year up to 5 years.
- Full Grace for the first year.
- Terms period 3-5 years.
- The interest rate of 2.5% – 4% annually.
- Equity deposit From $2.5M USD.
Note: the escrow agent is an IOLA/IOLTA attorney law license from NY, the trustee agent in Europe is a legal family office, the attorney’s ensured by A-rated E&O carrier.
In order to get an offer of the Senior / Mezzanine debt funding, the following documents need to be submitted for review and due diligence;
- Application/Letter of Request.
- KYC on Corporations letterhead.
- POF, AML.
- An Executive summary of the project.
- Company profile.
Once the full package submitted, the R.M.G Capital Compliance to review, within about five business days, on green lite and decided to continue the process, the client accepts the offer of funding, the procedure, and schedules for performance.
- The funder responds with a delivery of a Terms Sheet and Transaction Procedure.
- After the client reviewed the Term Sheet and signed.
- The Escrow Agent will send the Escrow agreement.
- once the client signed on the escrow agreement, the escrow agent will submit the escrow agreement to the bank for approval.
- the escrow agent will send to the client coordinates of wire transfer upon the agreement.
- once the fund’s deposit in the nominated escrow account, the funder will obtain BG/SBLC and activate the credit facility.
Note: For Customize funding, or change refunding terms, please contact us for fast effective decisions.